O Statler και ο Waldorf:
- Yeah, that was different. Lousy...
- (in unison) ...but different!
… και αντιφάσκουν
- That seemed like something very different.
- Did you like it?
- Then it wasn't different.
Χάνουν την ουσία
- What was that about?
- (Looks at his watch) That was about, uh, a minute-and-a-half.
Στέλνουν διφορούμενα μηνύματα
- That joke is so old, it makes you look young!
- Yeah, I liked that.
- What? YOU... LIKED... THAT?! (kicks the other one a couple of times)
- No... I just wanted to see what you did if I said I did.
- The question is, what is a muh-nah-muh-nah?
- The question is, who cares?
- You know, the older I get, the more I appreciate good music.
- What's that got to do with what we just heard?
- Nothing, just thought I'd mention it.
- That number scared the pants off of me.
- Are you sure you didn't just forget to put them on?
- Ah, there's nothing like grand opera.
- And that was nothing like it.
- These seats are awful.
- Why? Can't you see anything?
- That's the problem. I can see everything.
- Where is the land of the rising sun?
- I don't know. I never get up that early.
Μας κάνουν να υποπτευόμαστε ότι είναι μαζόχες
- This show is awful!
- See you next week?
- Of course.
Μας εξάπτουν τη φαντασία
- Well, the show is moving very quickly tonight.
- Oh, yes, someone must have told them that it's harder to hit a moving target.
Φτιάχνουν όμορφα τρένα με τις λέξεις
- That was the speech?
- It was dumb.
- It was obvious.
- It was pointless.
- It was...Short.
- [unison] I loved it!
Κατεβαίνουν τη σκάλα με τις λέξεις
- That was wonderful!
- I loved that!
- Ah, that was great!
- Well, it was pretty good.
- Well, it wasn't bad ...
- Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though.
- It could have been a lot better.
- I didn't really like it.
- It was pretty terrible.
- It was bad.
- It was awful!
- It was terrible!
- Take 'em away!
- Bah, boo!
Ανεβαίνουν τη σκάλα με τις λέξεις
- That was the worst thing I ever heard!
- It was terrible!
- Well, it wasn't that bad.
- Oh yeah?
- There were parts of it I liked.
- Yeah, I liked a lot of it.
- Yeah, it was good, actually.
- It was great!
- It's wonderful!
- Ah, bravo!
Κάνουν παιχνίδι τους τις λέξεις
- Weh... that was terrible.
- Oh it was good.
- Nah, that was very bad.
- Well, it was average.
- Weh... it was in the middle there.
- Ah, it wasn't that great.
- I kind of liked it.
- It was terrible.
- I loved it!
- Get 'em off!
- Encore! Encore!
- Quiet! They might hear you!
Σαρκάζουν και αυτοσαρκάζονται
- You know, this show really improves with age!
- Why? Because the jokes get better?
- No, because my hearing gets worse!
Είναι μαζόχες, το επιβεβαιώνουν
- Why do we always come here?
- I guess we'll never know
- It's like a kind of torture...
- (in unison) ...to have to watch this show!
Ειρωνεύονται αλλά και θέλουν να διασκεδάσουν
- Do you think we'll be entertained tonight?
- Well I will... I brought a book!
Μήπως τελικά τους αρέσει;
- You know, I really liked that.
- Me too.
- Are we in the right theatre?
Άλλα πάλι, μήπως όχι;
[Waldorf is asleep. Statler wakes him up.]
- Hey, you old fool! You slept through the show.
- Who's the fool? You watched it.
Και αλλα πολλα στη Βικιπαιδεια ελληνιστη